Sunday, December 13, 2015

War Room

I'm slightly on the fence about this one. As a believer, I believe prayer is a powerful thing, but I do not agree with everything the film portrays. I appreciated the insight into prayer the film gave. I am working on my relationship with God and one of the things I am struggling with is prayer. I am not sure how to go about it or how to do it. I mean I know how to pray, but it always feels empty for me. Not because I don't believe in what I am asking for, but because it feels like I am not doing anything. I will be taking into consideration what the film says and I want to create my own war room. However, the ending prayer in the film showed school kids praying in the classroom. Unless it is a private Christian school, I disagree with this completely. I am aware of thee fact that others believe other things than I do, and I do not think my religious beliefs should be forced on them. School and religion should be kept far apart. Other than that I did enjoy the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment